In Vedic astrology, divisional chart is the unique feature. Divisional charts are used to indicate specific themes in a person's life. Divisional charts are also called Varga charts, Amsha charts, sub-charts, D-charts, harmonics charts. Divisional charts are charts that are created by dividing each sign into a number of sections, and then assigning a sign to each slice, and then placing planets into a new chart based upon which sign they occupy in the section. Interpretation of the divisional charts is the same as we use the methods for evaluating D1 or birth charts.
1. The Rasi Chart D1 not divided, indicate physique, behavior, all the basic indication of 1st house.
2. The Hora Chart D2 indicates wealth and money matters.
3. The Drekkana D3 is the second most important divisional chart. It indicate siblings, courage, personal interest and general happiness.
4. The Chaturamsha D4 also called Turyamsa or padamsa, indicates emotions, fixed assets, inner peace, residence, property owned and fortune in general. It also used to assessing the buying and selling of major assets like a home and big investments etc.
5. The Panchamsa chart or D5 indicates shows the inner spiritual nature and ethics.
6. The Shashtamsa chart or D6 indicates health issues specifically, more than other divisional charts.
7. The Sapthamsa chart or D7 indicates matters with one’s children, and family dynasty,
8. The Ashtamsa chart or D8 indicates sudden and unexpected experiences, troubles, major challenges and crises in a person's life, including the deaths of those close to them.
9. The Navamsha D9 chart, It is the Most Commonly Used Divisional Charts. Tt has many uses. It is most often used to indicate the spiritual mission with one's partner ( whether your partner support or not in your goal of life ) and their relationship with them. It also shows marriage and all matters related to one’s spouse).
10.The Dasamsa chart or D10 shows career, work and achievements of the person in the society, accomplishments, and income through effort.
11.The Ekadasamsha charts D11 used to assess the flow of income in a person's life.
12. The Dwadasamsa chart or D12 shows everything related to parents. Look for sun for the father and moon for the mother.
13. The Shodasamsa chart or D16 also known as Kalamasa, indicates benefits and discomforts from vehicles.
14.The Vimsamsa chart or D20 indicates progress of the person and his/her spiritual growth.
15. The Chaturvimsamsa chart of D24 also called Siddhamsa, indicates learning, knowledge and achievement gain through education of a person.
16.The Nakshatramsa chart or D27 also called Saptimvimsamsa, or Bhamsa indicates strengths and weaknesses endurance.
17. The Trimsamsa chart or D30 shows unfavorable effects in life, punishments, misfortunate and diseases etc.
18. The Khavedamsa chart or D40 also called Chatvarimshamsa, indicates auspicious and inauspicious effects in general etc
19. The Akshavedamsa chart or D45 indicates quality of character and integrity.
20. The Shashtiamsa chart or D60 indicates all general indication very fine tuning required.
To tracing divisional charts, time should be accurate. If time is not correct there could be chances of wrong divisional charts, So it is important to give more weight to Rashi D1 chart.